Sabado, Disyembre 10, 2011

December 10, 2011

Dear Diary,

Our attempt to achieve a perfect red velvet cupcake was an epic failure last night so we gave it another try today. This time we used a different recipe that uses less cocoa to make sure that the red velvet comes out red and not brown or any other color.

Sarah and I religiously followed the instructions to make sure that we achieve the red velvet cupcake that we desire. When the cupcakes were already in the oven, we were kinda apprehensive that it will be another waste of resources.

We constantly checked on the cupcakes, inserting toothpicks every now and then to make sure that they will not be over or underbaked. When the toothpick came out clean, it was a signal that the cupcakes are ready.

And at last, the red cupcake can live up to its name. It was bloody, deliciously red. The taste was also fantastic but we can improve its sweetness by adding a little more sugar. Tomorrow, we will dedicate the day to the making of vanilla frosting. My mom makes the best frosting and she will help us tomorrow so I believe we won't be having a hard time.

We are sure that we can achieve perfection in the subsequent tries. :)

Love Lots,
Godz

2 komento:

  1. I think patience and trust to achieve what you want is a great way to really get to the point of success. I am very fond of cupcakes, I'm glad that I found another blogger is too. :) Keep it up!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I agree. It takes a lot of time, patience and effort to perfect cupcakes. thanks for dropping by! :)

    TumugonBurahin