Martes, Disyembre 6, 2011

December 07, 2011

Dear Diary,

Today is the 1st day of becoming RICH... Earlier in my Franchising class, my Professor talked about starting a business and, for some reason, pointed me out as the person she sees a lot of passion in. I didn't know if that was meant as a challenge or a motivation but I felt motivated to start my own business. Doing business is not new to me. My mom runs her small business and I'm kinda exposed to stuff like that. I am motivated to start a cupcake business (I have penchant for sweets especially cupcakes. My mom makes good cupcakes. Also, I got the idea of cupcake business from my favorite sitcom 2 Broke Girls) this Christmas season. I see this as a good opportunity because sweets are popular this season. So I immediately texted my cousin (and soon to be business partner) Sarah about my business plan and she agreed to help me in this endeavor. Sarah has a background in baking so I could really use her skill in this. I also asked my Mom to teach us how to make cupcakes and she agreed to help us this weekend! Yehey!

Earlier, I posted on my Facebook account about my plan of starting a small cupcake business and the response was quite overwhelming. Some of my FB friends were willing to try my cupcakes. A relative from overseas even ordered twenty-four dozens. Wow. We're going global and we haven't even started our biz yet. :D

 I'm now watching DC Cupcakes (it's a reality show about two sisters running a Cupcake shoppe) to get inspiration. I wish this cupcake dream will not disappoint... Anyway, I'll update you on the progress of our soon-to-be-real cupcake shoppe.

Love lots,
Godz

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento